woensdag 27 juli 2016

Sandels

Hi guys !

I'm a sucker for sandels.But every summer i have the same problem. I have no sandels! I'm really picky with sandels. I want them to be pretty but also very comfortable.
I don't want them to have a lot of straps , i don't want noting between my toe's , they have to look minimalistic. No boho hippy shoes for me ! But what do you end up with then ? Birckenstocks are comforable and minimalistick but not so cute and elegant .
But thanks to my good friend pinterest (and some stylist that i follow on instagram) i found some sandels of my dream .

I see myself wearing the woven ones (isabel marant ) during the day . And the cut out ones (free people) at a fancy party or a dinner .

I hope i inspired you with finding your perfect sandel .

Geen opmerkingen: