vrijdag 4 maart 2016

Get to know me tag




Hi guys !
Today i will answer 15 questions from the get to know me tag.
So you guys get to know me better.


1. What is your name?
My name is Susanna but my friends call me Suus.'

2. Do you have a middle name ?
Anna is my middle name .

3. What nationality are you ?
Im half greek half dutch

4.  When is your Bday ?
The second of april.

5. What is your favorite shop?
I looove asos.com

6. What is your favorite magazine ?
There are a couple of magazines i like to read : Elle , vogue , glamour , and harpers bazaar.

7. What is the last thing you bought ?
A camera the samsung wb50f

8. What is your favorite color?
Berry purple. Almost all my lipsticks are in that color haha.

9. How tall are you?
i am 5'6''/ 1.70

10. What is your favorite season?
Spring !

11.Do you speak any diffrent languages ?
English , dutch , and german . ( Also some phrases in greek , spanish, italian and French. But that doesn't realy count haha)

12. What is your favorite drink?
Non alcoholic : Bitter lemon . With alcohol : Any cocktail haha.

13. What is your favorite song at the moment?
Ultralight beam - Kanye West

14.Nail polish or lipstick?
LIPSTICK !!!

15.What is most important in your life ?
The happines of the people i love !

That was it . Now you know a little bit more about me . If there is anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

x




Geen opmerkingen: